BIG TOM Driving School – Mission Statement
The purpose of BIG TOM Driving School is to provide high quality driver education in combination with unrivalled customer service.
- We will distinguish our self from competitors by providing excellent value with a flexible and personalised customer service.
- The Admin staff will endeavour to answer all calls in person between 09.00 am to 17.00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Instructors will arrive on time, and always courteous.
- Instructors will offer an interactive recap of previous lesson to set base line for tuition
- Instructors will state firm objectives for the current intensive driving course session so the pupil is in no doubt as to the purpose of it and what they are trying to achieve from the session.
- Instructors will teach in a non-confrontational manner.
- Instructors will offer feedback and encouragement linked to specific areas of development.
- Instructors will interactively summarise the session so the pupil is fully aware of strengths and weaknesses and whether the objective(s) was achieved.
- BIG TOM Customer Support will endeavour to reply to text messages and calls from customers as soon as possible and at the very least the same day.
- Instructors will keep the tuition vehicle clean and tidy to reflect and reinforce the branding and professional image of the driving school
- Instructors will ensure that personal hygiene is of the highest order including body odour and bad (coffee / cigarette) breath.
- Instructors will train to Role 6 of DVSA National Standard for Cat B