Your local Driving School in Bourne gives you all the motoring info around your area…
- Councillor from Spalding receives parking ticket while busily helping on flower beds for Spalding in Bloom
- A15 pedestrian safety options at Morton to be discussed in Morton Village Hall 22/7/15 7.30pm. County Councillor will attend to raise awareness of options for crossing plans and safety at the crossroads.
- First class service from NP Auto’s Bourne Ltd, 5A Hereward Ind Estate 01778 422 865 offers superb service to local resident.
- Young farmer from Norfolk on charge for causing death by dangerous driving, does not dispute expert evidence regarding position of his tractor at time of fatality, but denies he had set speed limiter to illegal setting of 40mph. Driver of the car involved in the collision with the tractor died as a result. He also denied being under the influence of drugs, having admitted to use of cocaine. (Case continues).
- Local residents near South Road, Bourne continue to voice concerns over speeding vehicles between Tesco and Sugarmill Roundabout.
- Grantham MP suggests positive benefits to retailers if local council were to allow 2 hour free parking. However in 2015 alone, Council has received over £500,000 from parking fees in Grantham.
- Rippingale High Street closures expected from works started 20/7/14 (18 month est completion)