BIG TOM Driving School (0800 689 4174) is committed to offering the best customer experience possible. This will be achieved with the goals set out in our Customer Charter:
- Safety – the safety of our customers while training is our number one priority. BIG TOM Driving School was established in 2009 and has not had a single accident resulting in any damage or injury. All driving training personnel will have current DBS Enhanced Certificates.
- Current knowledge & skills – we endeavour to ensure our training content and methodology is kept right up to date so that our customers benefit from the very latest good practice in the industry including ensuring personnel are members of DIA, ADI NJC or MSA driving organisations, and all CPD undertaken is certified by a recognised authority.
- Professionalism – we treat our paying customers with respect and dignity. All BIG TOM driving training personnel abide by the DVSA ADI Code of Conduct, and the Codes of Conduct associated with the previously mentioned driving organisations. In the event of a complaint not being resolved internally to our customer’s satisfaction, we actively encourage informing the primary authority – the DVSA, who will independently investigate the complaint. BIG TOM Driving School is covered with motor insurance by a leading driving school specialist and has Public Liability cover for £10 million, and Professional Indemnity cover for £5 million, and vehicle recovery cover in the event of mechanical breakdown.
- Loyalty rewarded – we endeavour to ensure our customers are taken care of for all their driving training needs from the initial theory study training up to and including any post-test needs that might arise for up to 30 days after receiving the intensive driving course. We are committed to ensuring open lines of communication between pupils and parent/carer/guardian throughout. We take an active and positive stance to reward loyal customers.
- Individual care – all BIG TOM customers are encouraged to identify a learning environment that is effective & comfortable to their individual needs and a standard of driving ability that meets or exceeds their personal expectations.
- Customer relations – our goal is to maximise the working relationship with our customers to offer excellent quality and value tuition. All of our Terms & Conditions are on public display at BIGTOM.org.uk/tscs so as to provide effective communication and expectations.
This Charter represents our commitment to providing the best customer experience that we are able to offer within our means. If you ever feel that we have fallen short on our commitment, please email Tom Ingram on info@BIGTOM.org.uk and we guarantee to understand how you would like to have the issue resolved to your satisfaction within 7 days of the initial contact.